BBB4M – International Business Fundamentals, Grade 12, University/College Preparation
Course Description: This course provides an overview of the importance of international business and trade in the global economy and explores the factors that influence success in international markets. Students will learn about the techniques and strategies associated with marketing, distribution, and managing international business effectively. This course prepares students for postsecondary programs in business, including international business, marketing, and management.
• Business, Trade and the Economy
• The Global Environment for Business
• Factors Influencing Success in International Markets
• Marketing Challenges, Approaches and Distributions
• Working in International Markets