All courses offered by The William Academy Online follow the Ontario Curriculum and count towards the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), which is well respected and recognized around the world by prestigious universities. Each online credit course offered by The William Academy Online is designed to take 55 days to complete with roughly 2 hours of work each day. In order to allow students time to make improvements based on teacher feedback, students are given 4 months to complete each course. Should they wish, students can work ahead and finish the course earlier, or apply for course extensions if required.
Enrollment may take up to 3 full business days once all payment and documentation have been provided by students, and fixed cohort classes and open enrollment courses are available throughout the year.
Tuition for all credit courses is $499 ($899 for international students overseas). This fee includes access to required course texts. A $50 deposit fee will be collected at the time of enrollment, but this will be reimbursed to the student once the textbook is returned in its original condition to the school.
- Confirmation of Enrollment Letter: $45.00
- Report Card Forwarding. First time: Free, subsequent requests: $35.00
- Document Courier Fee (in Ontario): $15.00
- Original Honour Roll Certificate with Seal: $35.00
- Exam Rescheduling: $45.00
- Express Services 1-2 business days: $75.00
- Reactivating a course on hold: $50